Who Can Reiki Healing Arts really help?
It happens to everyone—the unexpected, the “worst possible” scenario. You don’t know how to work through it (though you think you should), and the approaches you’ve used in the past aren’t working this time. You just want to feel better.
Although your specific situation may be a little different, there’s a common quality to our struggle and longing. Reiki has helped people in all of these situations.
Do you see yourself here?
- Stress dominates your life.
The demands of your life seem greater than your ability to cope with them. Everybody needs something from you, and you feel like you’ll never catch up. You’ve tried deep breathing and exercise, but that just adds more to your schedule. You’re becoming increasingly irritable, your sleep is lousy, and you may feel anxious or depressed.
- Challenged by illness.
You’re in treatment right now for something pretty big. You’re in good hands medically, but the side affects are troubling. Maybe you’re in pain. And good as your medical team might be, they can’t treat the worry about what this could do to you in the long run. Furthermore, you worry that your worry is impeding the healing process.
- Grieving the loss of someone you love.
Maybe it’s a relationship gone sour or someone important to you has died. Either way, you feel lost and alone. You’ve tried support groups or talking to friends, but they can’t seem to soothe what feels like a big empty hole.
- Career collapse
Through your choice or the boss’s, the career is gone. Or maybe you’ve lost your focus in life. Work used to be the one place where you really felt in charge. You knew who you were and had a clear life purpose. But now, the industry has changed, or you’ve lost your job, or your youthful enthusiasm. No matter how many self-help articles you read, you’re feeling more and more listless and useless.
- Deepening your healing wisdom and spiritual connection.
Things are going okay, but you feel a nagging restlessness, a sense that there’s more to life than meets the eye. You know there’s a larger truth than the one we live day-to-day, but you don’t quite know where to look for it.
“I think everyone with cancer should do Reiki. You take all the standard treatments: surgery, chemo, radiation, and then you have Reiki. Reiki helps you recover from what’s been done to you. That’s why I came to Susan—so I could heal and go forward from here.”
–Carolyn Lenhard, Wallace, ID
No matter which of these circumstances you find yourself in, we can help you.
We treat people not conditions. Our clients have dealt with:
- Cancer and the side-effects of chemotherapy and radiation
- Grief—loss of a partner, child, parent, friend, or their own dying
- Chronic illness—high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis
- Auto-immune disorders—fibromyalgia, Epstein-Barr, lupus, AIDS
- Chronic pain
- Stroke, heart attack
- Divorce and the sometimes-rocky-road of relationship
- Eating disorders
- Stress, depression, anxiety, worry, and insomnia
- Accidents and injury, broken bones and sprains
- Abuse—physical, emotional and sexual
- Addiction, recovery, and co-dependence
- Therapy support
- Fatigue, stress, and middle-aged road wear
- So-called psychosomatic conditions
- Mental health problems
- Women’s health—pregnancy, menopause, endometriosis
- Men’s health—prostate conditions
What do all these clients have in common?
Even though their conditions are different, they all suffer from depleted vitality—a drain on their life energy. Reiki restores and revitalizes your energy, which leads to balance, wellness, and healing.
“As a realtor, my job is to help my clients through the real estate process. This is an emotional and stressful time for them. Managing my business and the needs of my clients, I struggle to deal with my own stress and finding ways to slow down and relax. After a friend told me about Reiki, it took a leap of faith for me to go for the first treatment. Im glad I did. Its healingemotional and physical healing. Its like an hour and a half long hug . . . its soothing, like having your mother pat you to sleep. I always come away renewed and full of energy!”
–John Orr, Spokane, WA
But will Reiki work for you?
We have found Reiki to be most helpful for people who share any of these values:
- They know that healing is more than physical.
- They want to know themselves.
- They believe that anything of value takes time.
- They’re willing to invest in their health and well being on every level.
- They’re looking for a deeper meaning in life.
- They trust there’s more to life than what we can see or measure.
- They intend to live life to the fullest . . . right up to the last breath.
- They want to face, feel, learn from, and honor their pain.
If this is you, we recommend these steps:
1. Read how Reiki has worked for people just like you by reading our Wonderful Reiki Stories bundled with our monthly Reiki Healing
2. Click How This Works to understand more about Reiki Natural Healing and how it can help you.
3. If you’re ready to schedule a treatment, click here.